- A Guide To Office Leasing
- NYU Langone building ER in Brooklyn on LICH Site
- New Office Building Coming to Downtown Brooklyn
- STORAGE FACILITY SOLD IN BROOKLYN
Subscribe to the Ingram & Hebron RSS feed to get the latest property updates and news directly from our agents!
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweet us @BrooklynBroker!
Exclusive Sale 1963-65 Coney Island Avenue
Exclusive Listing for sale 1963-1965 Coney Island Avenue
Ingram & Hebron Realty is proud to offer exclusively for sale a rare opportunity to own a piece of Brooklyn in a historic part of one of the fastest growing and exciting cities in the world.
- 1963—1965 Coney Island Avenue is two buildings centrally located on a major commercial artery of the fast developing neighborhood of Kings Highway (Midwood).
- Nearby national retailers such as AT&T, Chipotle, NYU Langone, Chase, Walgreens, and Jennifer Convertibles.
- The property is leased until 2023. Current commercial Tenants are a Law Office and a Dental Practice. The property is a ±5,120 SF building sitting on a ±4,000 SF lot and sits next to a current mixed use development, and across the street from another development site.
- The property can be flexible in it’s use, offering opportunity as a long term investment or as a 16,000 SF commercial, residential development or mixed use property.