- A Guide To Office Leasing
- NYU Langone building ER in Brooklyn on LICH Site
- New Office Building Coming to Downtown Brooklyn
- STORAGE FACILITY SOLD IN BROOKLYN
Subscribe to the Ingram & Hebron RSS feed to get the latest property updates and news directly from our agents!
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweet us @BrooklynBroker!
144 Montague Street – Brooklyn Heights
Prime Retail Opportunity in Brooklyn Height’s Major Corridor!
- 1,480 Sq. Ft Grade Level
- 2,000 Sq.Ft Lower Level
- 20′ of Frontage on Montague Street
- 10′-12′ Ceiling Height
- Asking Rent: $125.00 PSF
- Lower Level: $40.00 PSF
Neighboring Tenants include: BANANA REPUBLIC, ANN TAYLOR’S LOFT, AEROSOLES, KIEHL’S, MAC, STARBUCKS, FIVE GUYS, CHIPOTLE, VERIZON, SLEEPY’S, SUBWAY etc.
Transportation: 2,3,4,5, R Trains
- 2013 AVG Household Income: $115,975
- 2013 Total Annual Consumer Spending: $1.35 Billion
- Apparel: $75 Million
- Entertainment: $101 Million
- Household: $222 Million
- Food and Alcohol: $354 Million
- 2013 Population: 99,000
- 2013 Household Count: 45,172
Floor Plan Download – 144 Montague
Download E-Flyer: 144 Montague Street