- A Guide To Office Leasing
- NYU Langone building ER in Brooklyn on LICH Site
- New Office Building Coming to Downtown Brooklyn
- STORAGE FACILITY SOLD IN BROOKLYN
Subscribe to the Ingram & Hebron RSS feed to get the latest property updates and news directly from our agents!
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweet us @BrooklynBroker!
Atlantic Avenue sites to watch in the new yearJanuary 2, 2014
Eye On Real Estate
By Lore Croghan
Brooklyn Daily Eagle
The corner of Atlantic Avenue and Boerum Place is a pretty bleak place. Three projects could really spiff the place up.
* 66 Boerum Place: The foundation is being constructed at this development. Midtown Equities is in charge of the project, with Alex Adjmi as a partner.
The Buildings Department has approved foundations and structural framing work for a three-story commercial building at 66 Boerum Place – which presumably will be the base of the 160,000-square-foot mixed-use development Midtown Equities plans for the site. It will include a combination of new retail, office and residential space, the firm’s website says.
A Midtown Equities staffer sent over a rendering – it looks like the final project will be nine stories tall, with lots of glass on the bottom three floors.